Our COVID-19 Guidelines and Protocols
- Upon arrival, please park and call the front desk to check-in from your car. To help us limit the number of guests in our waiting area, we ask that you wait in your car until we notify you that your service provider is ready for you.
- Guests will be required to bring their own mask and wear it during their appointment. You may want to bring a second mask in case one gets wet or soiled during your appointment.
- All guests’ and team members’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- With the exception of your service provider, please practice six-foot distancing.
- We are utilizing plexiglass dividers to further ensure customer comfort and safety.
- We have also installed infection-control devices, compliments of the Defender Air Purifier, throughout the salon.
- Clean capes and smocks will be provided for each guest. Tools, stations, and surfaces are sanitized before each service begins.
- Curbside pickup for products is available. Please call us to place your order.
- In order to follow social distancing guidelines and ensure that our clients feel comfortable inside the salon, we have implemented a new, “split-shift” schedule. Our service providers’ schedules have been adjusted so that we are half-staffed, reducing our total occupancy.
- We ask that all guests come alone. No persons without an appointment will be permitted in the salon for any reason.
- Please do not bring any other items (purses, jackets, books/magazines, umbrellas, etc.) into the salon besides your form of payment and your cell phone.
- As we are trying to minimize the handling of cash at the front desk, our cash on hand is limited. This makes it difficult for us to give “cash back” on card payments, so please be prepared with your own desired amount of cash for gratuities (envelopes will be provided). Venmo or a separate check is another preferred option for gratuities.